Loominations of Vermont
Welcome to Loominations of Vermont! We make unique handwoven and knitted items, including towels, napkins, placemats, scarves, felted hats, and rugs. Click on the “Photo Gallery” link at the right to see some of these items. We also do custom orders. If you’d like to contact us for more information, click on the “Contact Us” link at the right.
Our web site is rather minimal right now, but we’re working on adding more information and pictures.
We’ll be at the following shows (with more to come). Stop by and say hello!
- July 15, 2017 Waterbury Arts Fest (Waterbury, Vermont: 10 AM to 4 PM)
- September 2-3, 2017: Mad River Valley Craft Fair (Waitsfield, Vermont)
- September 16-17, 2017: Chester Vermont Fall Festival (Chester, Vermont: 10 AM to 4 PM both days)
- October 7-8, 2017: Apples And Crafts Fair (Woodstock, Vermont: 10-5 Saturday, 10-4 Sunday)
- November 4, 2017: Williston FAP Craft Show (Williston, Vermont)
- November 11, 2017: Manchester High School Craft Fair (Manchester, New Hampshire)
- November 25-26, 2017: Pods for the Pulpit Craft Fair (Tracy Hall, Norwich, Vermont: 10 AM to 4 PM)